First of all, I would like to express my extreme disappointment and frustration that NOT a single purchaser turn up in court other than me and Ali. Our strength is dependent on the support by the purchasers. If you are not with us than it is pointless for us to continue. It has been a very tiring 4 years and we are at the last leg of our battle with developer.
The judge even raises question that he is not sure that “Dr Rafick+15” has any support from any of the buyers. Sad day really.
It is recorded today in court
(1) Block E to be delivered by end August
(2) Block B and C to be delivered by end Aug or mid September
(3) Block F to be delivered at end Nov or early December.
(4) The liquidator that can commit to the above delivery timeline
(5) The judge wants to see the progress of construction on monthly basis till the end November. The liquidators need to present to the judge the progress in the presence of the purchaser’s lawyer every month. Dates of next court session are as follows: (PLEASE ATTEND)
(A) 29 August 2012, 4pm
(B) 28 September 2012, 4pm
(C) 25 October 2012, 4pm
(D) 30 November 2012, 4pm.
(6) Our application has not been rejected fully and the demand of the liquidator that our application to be rejected has not been entertained either. In other words, legally it is status quo. We have one advantage though i.e. the court is now monitoring the progress and we have the right to proceed with our application if houses are not delivered in November/December 2012
(7) All buyers must pay the progress payment. If you don’t pay then liquidator will auction your units. Please instruct your bank to release all payments. For cash purchaser, you have to pay otherwise you will lose your house.
(8) Block PKS/PKSR – No decision made today
(9) For those that has not given the RM50/unit legal funds, please do so by contacting Ashleen Karim at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have legal fees to pay. This fees is to be borne by all unit owners from blok A, B,C, D,E, F, PKS,PKSR. PLEASE! BE FAIR TO OTHERS WHO PAY AND THOSE WORK FOR OUR CAUSE!
Dr Mohamed Rafick VICTIMS Malaysia