THE ASSOICATION IS ABOUT TO FILE A STAY OF LIQUIDATION IN COURT. WE NEED TO HAVE 2 NAMES FROM EACH BLOCK BUYER TO REPRESENT THE PURCHASER IN FILING THIS APPLICATION. THE APPLICATION IS NOT A SUIT (SAMAN) BUT A REQUEST TO COURT TO DELAY THE ACTION OF THE LIQUIDATORS UNTIL THE HOUSES ARE HANDED OVER. THERE IS NO COST TO THE VOLUNTEER. THE COST WILL BE BORNE BY VICTIMS(UK BISTARI) LEGAL FUND. PLEASE VOLUNTEER YOURSELF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BY SENDING EMAIL TO ASHLEEN (email@example.com) WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS
(1) YOUR NAME AS IN SPA
(2) YOUR IC NUMBER
(4) TEL NUMBER (MOBILE/OFFICE/HOME)
(5) EMAIL ADDRESS.
VOLUNTEERS DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR LAWYER FEES OR HAVE TO GO TO COURT FOR FILING OF DOCUMENTS.
- As per the committee presentation today (11 March 2012) at Menara MPAJ, we have explained the need to setup a legal fund to protect our interest. For this purpose, we would need to raise money. The impromptu collection at the hall today is very disappointing. As such, we have no choice but to impose a fixed fee of RM50.00 per unit for every house/shop/office buyer.
- While we understand there are buyers who cant afford but we also note that there are free loaders who simply don’t want to share the cost but want to enjoy the benefit. The committee over the last few years has been running around using their own money and has never ask any of the house buyers to pay. However at this juncture, we seek honest support from all buyers. We will work on the basis of trust. Please note, if there is no money we cannot do the caveat and cannot engage the lawyers and we may end up losing our rights.
- Kindly bank in your payment into the following account
(A) Amount: RM50 per unit of apartment/shop/office
(B) Account Name: Persatuan Pemilik Bangunan Terbengkalai Malaysia
(C) No Account: Maybank 5122 0481 7421
After payment made please email the following information to Ashleen Karim at firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) scan copy of payment or give transaction reference
(2) Unit number
(3) Total amount
(4) Telephone number