Time: 230-330pm -12 May 2011
- KPKT – Lai Liang Kong (Chairman)
- KPKT – Other officers (legal, investigation unit, finance)
- DBSB – Lai Mei Kwan, Nik RSS, Ricky Tan lawyer DBSB
- Victims(UKB)- Dr Rafick
- It was a very heated argument and new useless promises was given by the developer.
- The developer still does not want to compromise its position
More non guaranteed promises
Blok A – They will issue VP with condition that purchaser don’t sue for LAD for 18 months. Those disagrees will not get their keys until all the blocks completed. They will provide electricity with generator for block A in case TNB don’t want to give electrical power. We objected with the conditions. All our proposal was rejected by developer
Block B,C,D,E,F – New target Mid next year.
Victims (UKB) put on record today that we have gave up and find that this developer is useless. They are not interested to complete their project but merely interested in protecting their interest. We ask the meeting to minute that the Ministry to go after the shareholder in their failure do their moral and legal obligation
Those left wing groups who want to demo or take “other actions”. Victims(UKB) committee will not stop you. Suggest find your location and identify your targets properly. Sometime better to go after the children then the old man himself. The world is too small for anyone to hide.
- To take collective legal action against the developer in protecting our interest. Those who wish to pursue this channel and willing to share cost, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Mohd Rafick Khan