- Dear Members: Some of our members have received termination notice. It is an open threat. It could cause members to have emotional despair. Be patient and stay united and we shall prevail.
- I always believe the best line of defence is attack. All this while we have been on a defensive mode. We have been beggars. We have been made vulnerable at the mercy of developers.
- Today, PHUKB would like to encourage members to issue the first line of attack. All purchasers who (a) received notice of payment or (b) notice of termination to write the following letter to the developer. Purchasers are advice not to pay but to issue the following letter.
- The letter basically cite a federal case where it says that the purchasers can contra their payments based on a Federal court judgement.
- If you wish to have the full case summary and to study it before making a decision, you can download the case summary here.
- You can download the sample letter to the developer and to the lending bank here.
Dr Mohamed Rafick PHUKB