Site Visit : 1000 am
(1) PHUKB – Dr Rafick
(2) DBSB – Mr Lam, site manager
Progress of the project status are as follows:
(1) Block A – Completed infrastructure. Minor M&E works. Negotiation with MPAJ on partial TCF on block by block basis. Outlook fair.
(2) Block B – All works stopped temporarily. Workers has been relocated to block C to complete this block prior to starting work again on this block. Outlook fair.
(3) Block C – Currently internal works and premix laying is being planned. Expected to begin next week. Hoarding is being removed. One side of the building is being plastered. Outlook good.
(4) Block D – Works in progress. Mostly internal work. Outlook good
(5) Block E- Cleaning of site to prepare for premix laying. Laying of premix expected to be sometime early 2010. Slab laying is being completed. Currently delayed by 20 days. Swimming pool water proofing test will be conducted in Jan 2010. Outlook good.
(6) Block F – New contractor took over site last week. Cleaning of site completed. Works is being planned. Expected to begin in Jan 2010. Outlook fair.
(7) PKS/PKSR – Work appears to have slowed down to minimal. I was informed that there is Variation Order discussion in the amount of RM1.4 mill which has not been finalized. The contractor will only continue works after the VO claims has been agreed by all parties. Outlook grim.
(8) Low cost 146 – Electricity energized. MPAJ has visited site to look at issues related to TCF issuance. Delivery is being planned in Jan 2010. Outlook fair.
(9) Low cost 256 – Site not visited. Will advice later.