1. This morning we have been receiving phone calls from several purchasers claiming that they receive an email from Dr Nik Zamri requesting that purchasers to pay for their house progress payment.
2. Sample of the SMS is as the following
“En Ahmad. My name is dr nik zamri representing task force rehabilitation of ukay bistari. Your refusal to pay billing will lead to your unit be left out from completion. Only 9 out of 1112 purchasers refused to pay. 0.01% means nothing to me but visit the site n decide if you want to continue refusing. I am volunteering to help all of you but you turned around and tell me “Tq, I don’t need your help. Dr Rafick can complete the houses for me”. Think. Salam.”
3. Please take note that Dr Nik is an employee of RSS Consultancy Sdn Bhd and he is NOT AUTHORISED to solicit any payment on behalf of the Developer, Damai Bistari Sdn Bhd. He is not representing the Selangor Government Abandon Project Task Force. The Task Force comprises of State Exco’s and State government officers representing various related department. Majority of purchasers has not paid. Dr Nik has given false information that only 9 purchasers has not paid
4. If you receive such SMS, our advice to you:
(1) Ignore it
(2) Lodge a police report on illicit fund solicitation.
(3) Do not pay until you are advice by PHUKB to do so. \
(4) Inform the committee via email at the following email address
A. Dr Mohd Rafick : email@example.com or 0122007176 (after 5 pm)
B. En Ali Karim : firstname.lastname@example.org or 0123336293
C. En Aminder Singh : email@example.com or 0195767005
D. En David Ooi : firstname.lastname@example.org or 0122065783
5. Only Damai Bistari Sdn Bhd can solicit payment officially via the company invoice and under the law, Jabatan Perumahan Negara has instructed Damai Bistari to open an HDA Account. Until today the account has not been opened.
6. The committee will write officially to JPN and Selangor government to raise our concern on Dr Nik latest action. For those who has not instructed their banks to defer payment, we advise the purchasers to do so quickly.
“SELAMAT HARI RAYA & MAAF ZAHIR BATIN DARI AJK PHUKB”
Dr Mohamed Rafick
Site Visit Update:By En Ali Karim
Site Visit Update:By En Ali Karim
I was at the site this morning and met YB Saari , Dr Nik and all the Contractors were there except the Contractor for Block F.
YB is making sure that Block 146 will be fully ready for handing over keys to the purchasers by MB TS Khalid set on 31 Oct 2009. Temporary water supply and TNB connection already done for Block 146. Energizing when all purchasers pay up the TNB meter deposits.
Transformers have been installed at the main TNB substation but links to the various blocks are to be completed by contractors for the respective blocks . Not done yet. Block A is substantially completed and all units cleaned and locked. As there are certain inter- connectivity works between Block C , Block D and Block A , these works will have to be done in advance so that Block A can be handed over to purchasers by end Nov 2009 / Dec 2009. Next progress claim for Block A is only due on handing over VP , which meant that Block A purchasers are protected from risk of paying but not receiving their keys.
Works to the rest of Blocks B,C ,D & E are progressing workers have restarted work after the Raya. The Contractor to Block F have cleaned up the accumulated debris in and around the block but seems to still enjoying an extended Raya leave.
DamaiBistari has appointed a new architect, Hussein & Loh Sdn Bhd for the PKS & PKSR blocks. Ar Hj Hussein Hamzah was there at the site. We used to work together on quite a number of housing projects for Subang Jaya & Taman Tun in the early 80’s. Reconstruction of the defective piling works to the PKS block is near completion & hacking works on defective structural lift core and re-aligning the ground beams to PKSR block is ongoing.
Overall, status looks good and InsyaAllah purchasers will eventually get delivery of their units. Dr Nik agree that notwithstanding PHUKB and him will continue to have disagreement , our mutual objective is same i.e. the whole project gets completed and purchasers gets delivery of their units. PHUKB obligation is to protect purchasers’ interest and will continue to work towards achieving this goal. Professionally we will agree to disagree.
I did not view the other 256 low cost block that is located near the terrace houses.