URGENT NOTICE- PLEASE TAKE NOTE
1. Damai Bistari Account has not been regulated by Jabatan Perumahan Negara.
2. If you receive invoice from the DBSB asking to pay, YOU ARE ADVICE to do the following:
(a) Instruct your bank NOT TO PAY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
(b) Write a letter to DBSB and mention the following
(1) We refer to your invoice dated….. . We would like to inform that we will make payment once the
bank account has been regulated by JPN.
(2) Please advice us once the account has been regulated.
3. Follow up with committee regularly or read this website on daily basis
4. We will advice members once account has been regulated.
5. Once account has been regulated by JPN, please pay promptly.
Dr Mohd Rafick