1. Firstly, our apologies for not updating the site for some time. In the last few weeks, the committee has been busy in pursuing measures to protect the purchasers interest via the KPKT and the Selangor State Government and at the same time engaging the developer and the project consultant.
2. The committee had a gathering with the purchasers recently on the 14th August 2009. About 600 purchasers turn up as far as from Ipoh and Kuantan. Tan Sri Chan was invited but he had chose to abstained and had sent his lawyer to represent him.
3. Briefing was provided by the committee, YB Saari Sungib, representing the Selangor abandon housing project task force and RSS consultant. All speakers spoke about their role and current project status.
1. Block A-E: Construction is on track. Block E purchasers, the progress billing has been issued.
2. Block F : Despite many interested bidders to complete the project, there has yet to be any takers for this block.
3. Block PKS/PKSR :Contract awarded. Site clearing done. New contractors found the that pile cap has not been done according to specification. Hence the work has stopped temporarily until VO works and quantum is being worked out between the relevant parties.
4. Block Low cost 146 : In advance stage. Pending water, electricity connection and road turfing
5. Block Low cost 256: Work is progressing as per schedule.
1. Only 3 of 4 HDA account has been regulated by JPN. The forth account is the service apartment account (1027 units) which has yet to be regulated. It is pending the with DBSB application.
2. However, we have been assured by JPN that this account will be regulated as well.
3. All purchasers are advice to communicate with the banks and advice them the following
a. The construction has resumed
b. To instruct banks to make the necessary payment upon invoice by DBSB
c. To settle any outstanding issues with the back to ensure that loan disbursement is not disrupted.
4. Cash purchasers are advice to pay as per invoice.
1. The first part of the task i.e. the construction has now progresses accordingly. The committee would like to form a special task committee that looks at the issue of outstanding LAD. As such we would appreciate, members to come forward to volunteer. Kindly contact the following:
Dr Mohamed Rafick : email@example.com (0122007176 after 500pm only)
En Ali Karim : firstname.lastname@example.org (0123336293)
En Aminder Singh : email@example.com(0195767005)
En David Ooi : firstname.lastname@example.org (0122065783)
Dr Mohamed Rafick