1. In our effort to protect the interest of all purchasers and trying to ensure that our properties are completed, we have to engaged the Bondholders, the State Government and the Federal Government.
2. As a result of our action, it has angered DB Sdn Bhd (Tan Sri Chan Ah Chye) and he has initiated a legal threat against me.
3. Yesterday, we receive a letter from the lawyers of Tan Sri Chan THREATHENING that they will take appropriate legal action against me (and committee) for pursuing actions that may not be to their liking.
4. As the chairman of PHUKB, we are only able to continue our effort in getting the property completed if, we have the support of all the buyers. The support must come in an appropriate form and not merely verbal.
5. Hence, we advice the purchasers to be united and rise to the occasion and expectation when the time comes. We will be arranging a meeting soon with all purchasers and to explain the relevant development and the necessary action that must be taken.
WE MUST STAND UNITED.
6. Please spread this news to other members.
“BERSATU TEGUH BERCERAI ROBOH”
Dr Mohamed Rafick Khan
The work is on going in all blocks except for Block F (Chairman bought offices in this Block).