Meeting with RSS consultant – State appointed Consultant to manage UKB problem
Date: 23 Feb 2009
Attendeess: Dr Nik (RSS Consultant), Dr Rafick (PHUKB), En Ali Karim (PHUKB)
The following matter was discussed.
State consultant is now dealing directly with Intelbest. All new subcontractors will be coming in. Old subcontractors will not be involved. Site possession planned in stages begining 24/2/2009
A. Low cost unit 146 (The one next to Ridzwan apartment)•
There is a sign board at the entrance of the site indicating that the State Government has step in. Work has started linking the deck from the Service Apartment to Low cost unit past 2 weeks even before official site possession takes place. Official site take over planned for 24/2/2009 (yesterday). Progress is being monitored.
B. Low cost Unit 256 (near the UKB terrace house).
This will be done as well. Details is being worked out between all parties.
B. Block A Service Apartment•
Site possession planned on 26/2/09 (tomorrow).Upon takeover, resources will move in to take over the works within 7 days.
C. Block B, C, D,E,F Service Apartment
• The details has been finalized pending documents signing. Once completed it is expected to be discuss with Intelbest.
D. PKS/PKSR (158 purchasers)
• The PMC has confirmed that they are planning to offer to buy back the unit from the purchasers.
• Its studying the possibility of buying back at a fair cost from the purchasers.
• This would include paying the purchasers all payment made to Intelbest+ Legal Fees+ Some goodwill money
• The committee will arrange a meeting between PKS/PKSR owners, the state rep and the consultant at a suitable date. We will advice the date at a later stage.
• Please NOTE that option to sell is with the Purchaser and no one can force the purchaser to sell back the units.
CF issues, permanent water supply issue and committee stand to SPAN on the need for Intelbest to built a permanent water supply
Please be advice. Thank you for the patience and support
Dr Mohd Rafick