Meeting with RSS consultancy (PMC)
Time: 2100 hours
Date: 8 Feb 2009
The following matter was discussed.
A. Low cost unit 146 (The one next to Ridzwan apartment)
• The PMC representing the State Government has finalize the terms of agreement with Intelbest on the low cost unit. Initial work has started since 2nd February. There is a sign board at the entrance of the site indicating that the State Government has step in.
• Full resource will come in on Tuesday 17 Feb 2009
B. Block A Service Apartment
• The terms are still being finalize between the PMC and Intelbest. Expected signing before 17 Feb 2009. Upon signing, resources will move in to take over the works within 7 days.
C. Block B, C, D,E,F Service Apartment
• The details is being worked out internally. Once completed it is expected to be discuss with Intelbest. Expected to finalize by End of February 2009
D. PKS/PKSR (158 purchasers)
• The PMC is exploring the possibilities of buying back the unit from the purchasers.
• Its studying the possibility of buying back at a fair cost from the purchasers.
• This would include paying the purchasers all payment made to Intelbest+ Legal Fees+ Some goodwill money
• This option has NOT been confirm yet
• Once it is finalize internally, it will discuss with Intelbest and the PMC will have a meeting with all the Purchasers of PKS/PKSR
• Please NOTE that option to sell is with the Purchaser and no one can force the purchaser to sell back the units.
E. Low cost 256 Units (The interior lot behind the D/story house)
• No discussion yet as this one is quite complicated with many issues pending.
Please be advice. Thank you
Dr Mohd Rafick