The committee had a meeting on 22/Jan 2009 @0930pm
a. PHUKB reps – Dr Rafick/Ali/Daud/Rosli
b. State rep – YB Saari in the capacity of Adun Hulu Kelang and Dy Exco (Housing – Abandon Projects)
c. PMC consultant (RSS) – Dr Nik, Dr Lam, Zulkifli and others
1. Dr Nik and his team will work on the low cost and Block A. Expected delivery time is by June 2009.
2. Project is to restart with new subcontractor by the 17 Feb.
3. The PMC is at advance stage of negotiation with Damai Bistari on the taking over of the project.
4. . June 2009 dateline cannot be achieved for all other blocks
5. Fate of Block B-F,PKS/PKSR still uncertain at this stage.
6. Committee will have another internal meeting in the next few days to decide the next course of action.
Dr Mohamed Rafick Khan